- The IdeaPad YOGA is first and foremost an ultrabook, with a thin 0.67-inch chassis that weighs in at 3.1 pounds. Its 256GB solid-state drive (SSD) and an estimated 8-hour battery are par for the course among ultrabooks, but the YOGA brings plenty of new features as well, like an Intel Ivy Bridge processor and a whopping 8GB of RAM.
- Starts at $1,199, available as soon as Windows 8 is available
- Laptop, tablet, stand and tent–multi-mode notebook, 360 degree flip-and-fold design.
- World’s slimmest convertible Ultrabook™ (16.9 mm) doubles as a tablet
- 13.3” HD multi-touch screen folds back on itself
- Up to 8 hrs battery life
- Smart technologies to stay updated round-the-clock
- IdeaPad YOGA has 4 stand positions … notebook, tablet, stand, and tent …in one computer, while offering higher durability1 and stability than conventional convertible form factors.