- Acer overcame incredible design challenges to create two pretty, smart and incredibly powerful touch Ultrabooks nearly as thin as a tablet.
- Featuring an all-aluminum unibody design, the razor-thin Acer S7 Ultrabooks are exceptionally thin and light, yet resilient and durable. Depending on model, they are as thin as .47 inches and weigh as little as 2.29 pounds.
- The Aspire S7 Series includes models with a 13.3-inch or 11.6-inch full high-definition (1920 x 1080) touch screen that are protected by rigid lids made of white Gorilla Glass 2 or aluminum.
- Optimizing its touch capabilities, the lid on the S7-391 tilts back a full 180 degrees, allowing it to be used flat against a table or desk, much as one would use a tablet; a hotkey rotates the view 180 degrees making it easy to share the screen with others.
- A unique dual torque hinge design enables the display to stay upright and stable even when used for touch input.
- Acer’s new innovative thermal design, TwinAir cooling (patent-pending), extends battery life and keeps the Ultrabook cool and comfortable to use.
- The S7’s light-sensing keyboard automatically detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the keyboard backlight brightness.
- Featuring Windows 8 and a 10-point touch screen, navigating between applications is natural and intuitive, making computing easier, faster and more convenient. Other key features include 3rd Generation Intel Core processors, solid state drives and up to 12 hours of battery life with second optional battery(2).